In the bigger ocean of online marketing, social media is no longer a piece of a toolkit, but a key to engagement.
Below are samples from the redesigned social media sites I created for advertising company Kitara Media, Adotas.com, and the Instagram I founded during my internship with the non-profit React to Film.
All sites were redesigned and maintained by myself with increased brand awareness, engagement and traffic to main sites. Other examples are LinkedIn Pulse Posts coordinated for Kitara Media’s CEO Bob Regular.
Social Media Accomplishments:
● Created and maintained Kitara Media’s social channels, raising its Klout Score from 10 to 50
● Included Kitara Media in industry talks and trends on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
● SEO optimized Kitara Media website with fresh content and strong social standing
● Reached 60,000 likes on Facebook for Kitara Media owned-and-operated game “Grumpy Goats”
● Founded REACT to FILM’s Instagram account @Reacttofilm
● SEO optimized REACT to FILM’s News Blog for better results on Google
● Increased REACT to FILM’ssocial media presence both on Twitter and Facebook, with increased followers and Klout Score